Where is the best place to buy Bitcoin?

With more and more people moving to bitcoin, many others are left wondering how/where to buy it. Some use Neo-banks like Revolut, others prefer exchanges like Kraken and Coinbase Pro, while others use Fintechs like Paypal. Any other recommendations? Personally, I’m looking forward to Jack Mallers getting Strike launched in the next month or two in the UK so it can be bought at virtually zero fees.

1 Like

Strike will be a game changer!

I use Kraken and coinbase. Strike could be even better value, but it’s not here yet and I’m certainly not going to wait to stack sats.

I use ecats exchange, I used to buy on binance, but there commissions have become large, but on ecats commissions are small, even better they give interest of 1%.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

While some folks jump on the bandwagon with popular options like Revolut or Coinbase Pro, there’s a whole crypto-verse out there.

Personally, I like to weigh the fees, security measures, and variety of coins before I dive in. For example, some exchanges cater to high-rollers, while others are perfect for newbies dipping their toes in the water. To make things trickier, features and regulations can vary depending on your location.

Here’s my suggestion: Before you commit, do your homework! Check out some comparison sites like https://asicminercompare.com/ to get a lay of the land. See what other Bitcoin enthusiasts in this community recommend - after all, two heads are better than one, right?

In the end, the best place to buy Bitcoin is the one that fits your comfort level and trading style.