Welcome to the NI Bitcoin Forum

The NI Bitcoin Forum is a place to learn, to share and to grow in your knowledge, experience and usage of Bitcoin. We want this to be a place to discuss all aspects of Bitcoin and were it fits in society.

There are discussion rooms for all different aspects, from Northern Irish news through technicalities, economics, trading, price action etc. Please take a moment to pick the best location for a topic before posting.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Will Bitcoin affect the Northern Ireland economy?

Hello, everyone. I want to caution you about Omegapro and GO GLOBAL crypto investments, as they turned out to be scam platforms. I fell victim to this fraudulent scheme, losing my life savings of around $37,000. Unfortunately, I was introduced to these fake investments by my ex-girlfriend. Initially hoping for significant returns on my investment, I discovered the transaction was untraceable after making the final investment. All $37,000 vanished into the platform. Thankfully, Milsteadshieldnetwork.com came to my rescue, helping me recover my funds. Hiring a skilled hacker was crucial in exposing the scam, and I also learned that my ex-girlfriend was involved in the deception. If you find yourself in a similar situation, consider reaching out to VIPERHACKNATION for assistance.Telegram: +447300340934